Mserv - a free open source jukebox-style music server for unix-like systems
- Telnet client user guide
- This is the main documentation on how to talk to an Mserv server. You
use these commands for both telnet (as a user) or tcp (as a client program).
Read this for information about logging-in, searching, filtering, browsing,
talking, queueing, using administrative functions, etc. There are also
- The license for Mserv
- The history of Mserv changes
- Client mode
- This is the protocol for clients to communicate to an Mserv server.
See also protocol status codes.
- libmservcli documentation
- The libmserv library provides functions for talking to the mserv server,
handling the socket code for you. See also
mservcmd source code example.
- Server quick-start guide
- This a quick-start guide to the server and how to use Mserv.
- mserv(1) unix man page
- A unix-style man page for the mserv server.
- mservcmd(1) unix man page
- A unix-style man page for the mservcmd utility command. This utility
allows you to shell script communication with the mserv server.